- It helps in analyzing the functioning of a complex economic system.
- Macroeconomics help in achieving the goal of economic growth.
- Understanding the macroeconomic problems helps to form strategies to reach economic growth and to sustain it.
- Macroeconomics helps in suggesting policy measures to control inflation and deflation.
- It explains factors affecting the balance of payment. It also identifies causes of deficit in the balance of payment and suggests measures for the same.
- A better understanding of the macroeconomics of the country helps to formulate correct economic policies and also coordinate with international economic policies.
Injecting 20 Lakh Crore in the economy displays the vision of the Indian government to uplift the falling economy. When you introduce the economic relief package equivalent to 10 % of your GDP, it creates Read more…